Senior Consultant/Supply Chain
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Have you been involved in logistics, procurement, planning, production management or new technologies for a long time? Do you already have experience in at least one of these areas, but are you still looking for something new? Something that would give you a bigger perspective and the possibility to move one step further?
If your answer is YES three times, then we are looking for you to join our team!
We are a team of cool, young and enthusiastic people. Some of us are fascinated by data, others can't grow up until they find the optimal solution, the search for improvement is their life, and others enjoy planning - it's just that everyone finds their way here 😊. We manage all this using various technologies, because "just" Excel is not enough for everything these days (even if it can do its magic). We are also no strangers to technology and its implementation. Whether it is artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT) or industrial automation (Industry 4.0). Our work with clients does not end with a mere proposal, but when what we propose starts working. Team support, trust and continuous development are key to our team and we wouldn't be where we are without them! Do you want to go with us? So read on and/or write to us and stop by for a chat.
What awaits you here?
- You will be responsible for the management and implementation of projects and/or their parts in the given specialization (both Czech and foreign)
- You will be in charge of the development of junior colleagues and individual business domains
- You will perform advanced business and data analysis
- Together with the team, you will design new solutions for the client, including business requirements for future technologies
- You will implement the proposed solutions, including the implementation of various technologies
- You will lead the preparation of offers for the client
What we’re looking for
- You are interested in things related to logistics, purchasing, planning, production management or new technologies and want to continue developing in this direction
- You have completed at least a bachelor's program with an economic or technical focus
- You have good analytical thinking, you can navigate complex problems
- You are not afraid of questions that are not easy to answer
- You are not afraid to present your opinions, both in Czech and in English
- You are proactive and like to learn new things
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently
Nice to have
- You are familiar with Supply Chain topics
- You master some of the tools for data processing and visualization (SQL, Power BI or others) or business planning (e.g. o9 Solutions, Oracle, Cognos, SAP or others)
What’s in it for you
- We offer long-term cooperation and the possibility to quickly move to wherever you are drawn to
- In a short time you will get to know the environment of different clients and thanks to this you will learn something new every day
- You will collaborate on international projects with professionals in your field
- A team of super colleagues who will be here whenever you need advice, have a chat or go somewhere together after work
- We no longer have to go to work every day in a jacket, if the client does not require it, we also go to work in a T-shirt and jeans, as it suits you
- Our offices in Holešovice have everything prepared so that you feel comfortable here and at the same time have enough peace of mind to work - come and have a look sometime
- Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
- Certifications of your choice
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker
- International environment with everyday use of English