Senior Consultant / Supply Chain
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
About the jobAs a Senior Consultant for Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of projects and/or their parts in the given specialization (both Czech and foreign). You also will be in charge of the development of junior colleagues and individual business domains.
What we expect:
- Interest in things related to logistics, purchasing, planning, production management or new technologies and want to continue developing in this direction
- At least a bachelor's program with an economic or technical focus
- Good analytical thinking, you can navigate complex problems
- Ability to present your opinions, both in Czech and in English
- A team player, but you can also work independently
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Supply Chain topics
- Experience with some of the tools for data processing and visualization (SQL, Power BI or others) or business planning (e.g. o9 Solutions, Oracle, Cognos, SAP or others)
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Supply Chain division
We are the Supply Chain division within ACTUM Digital. Supply Chain Consulting helps its clients develop new processes or ways of doing things to operate their businesses more effectively so they may increase revenue while containing costs. Helps companies who frequently struggle to meet demand in today's extremely competitive markets or enterprises that fall short of their sales or cost expectations. IT approach that is appropriate for business goals is used to define and implement such modifications. Such modifications are defined and implemented using an IT/SW algorithm that meets business needs.