Web Content Editor
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development and consultancy
We are looking for a web content editor who will be responsible for formatting of text and photos into the respective web templates.
A Web content editor at ACTUM Digital is a person that
- Makes changes to website based on client input
- Formats texts & Images
- Participates on content briefings
- Establishes relationships with customers and colleagues to settle on new posts
- Works closely with the team members that are Web Designers and Developers
- Edits, proofreads, and proposes improvements to written composed content
What we’re looking for
- English - written and spoken. Most communication will be in English as we are serving the international marke
- Experience with website editing
- Basic knowledge of graphic editors
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, an advantage
- Experience with content Management Systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
Nice to have
- Understanding content life-cycle management
- Experience with Craft CMS
- Experience with Sitecore XP CMS
- German language
- SEO experience
- Web analytic experience
What’s in it for you
- Working with professionals within the group of companies - ACTUM Digital, yachting.com, WMC Grey
- Possibility to choose between modern relaxed offices in Holešovice and Home Office
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
- Certifications of your choice
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker
- International environment with everyday use of English
The career opportunity is here for you. Welcome to a culture where the pace is fast and change never stops. At ACTUM Digital, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.