Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Support & Sevices
We are looking for a talented person who will join our team and take ownership of the daily team operations agenda for division System Integration.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for a successfully delivering operations support to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business, as well as acting as personal assistance support for the division leader.
This role will particularly suit a self-driven quick learner looking to get a start/boost their career within IT environment and potentially quickly progress to more complex roles.
- Provide overall support for the division leadership with all current ongoing IT projects
- Play an integral part in smooth run of the daily team operations including but not limited to:
- Finance – Order Creation and processing, Invoicing, Reporting
- People – Ensuring all personnel matters/questions are resolved, participating in team meetings, team-building activity management etc
- Processes and Systems – ensuring correct process adherence and data quality management
- Ad-hoc Admin support – produce high quality reports and analyses for various purposes, Document preparation etc
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across all seniority levels
What we’re looking for
Diligent coordinator with a strong drive to achieve operational excellence every step of the way
- Interest in developing an understanding of IT project delivery and management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Good time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills
- Fluent Czech and English language
- Proactive person with ability to take responsibility for given agenda
What’s in it for you
- Chance to work with highly skilled and driven IT Consulting professionals and of course a cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Agile and international environment with everyday use of English - work with colleagues from around the world
- Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
- Modern office building - you can use a running track on the roof, an outdoor gym and sports court, terraces with a view on Prague, or an auditorium
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Referral bonus
- MultiSport Card
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker