For Zindulka, we have created a new web platform that now provides visitors with all the additional services customers will need on their voyages - without having to visit multi-vendor sites. When implemented, we integrated the Kentico EMS system that enables personalization, segmentation, marketing automation and other features that help improve digital marketing strategy. By integrating Salesforce CRM, we have provided the sales team with the necessary information about potential clients, and this system helps maintain and develop a long-term relationship with existing customers and helps them to re-order.
What we managed to improve:
- Page visits grew internationally by 41%.
- Page load time decreased by 95% to 0.5 seconds.
- We built a seafarers’ community by offering related content, such as a boat catalog, “best practice” articles, and free e-books about yachting, as well as to support the community by organizing and listing courses and open lectures.
- The client is able to edit all content, independent of the website’s language option, and is ready for international growth.
- The responsive solution, based on thoughtful, fresh UX design, provides users (i.e., “sailors”) with comfortable use of the website.
- The integration of Salesforce’s fully automated reservation processes and the work of operators is easier and allows a deep understanding of clients.
Experience we gained from this project
„The ACTUM team integrated more than fi ve solutions into this project: the Yachtcharter search engine, Kentico EMS, Salesforce’s CRM, personalization from Data Breakers, Optivo emailing, and a multilevel payment gate. Kentico is a great choice that allows straightforward integration into all these solutions. In the project, it was necessary to extend the Kentico Salesforce connector. The synergy between these systems saves time in the charter process and allows operators to nderstand customer needs better. Workfl ow automation, which is a part of Kentico EMS, allows for the individualized setup of the translation process for each region. Integrating all these systems was like playing with Lego.“
Miroslav Malina | Solution Architect | ACTUM
„During the implementation, Kentico served as a fl exible platform with smooth API integration (GoPay, Salesforce, a search engine with ML). The client welcomes the comfortable administration and low maintenance costs of Kentico, as well.“
Igor Jangl | Project Manager | ACTUM
“ACTUM’s agile development was open and fast. We received our new website soon after the start of the project, and all changes were added to the scope and processed immediately. We were always part of the team and enjoyed full project control. Our new website Zindulka.com is a revolution in boat chartering. For example, we are the fi rst to use credit card payments for charter reservations. Kentico CMS is a great customizable and complex platform that allows us to make responsive, multilingual, personalized websites with user-friendly administration. In this context, I want to thank the Actum development team for doing a really great job!”
Jiří Zindulka | Owner | Zindulka