We will help you to understand
We have years of experience in the cloud field and together with our certified engineers and architects, we will explain to you all the things cloud. We know that there is multiple players, not just Google Cloud Platform but we chosed GCP as our partner of choice because of their global, scalable, and highly available architecture. We will help you to understand all the pieces GCP is built from and put the puzzle together. From the top level point of view we're talking about:
- Application development
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
Our focus is to build efficient applications on top of the Google Cloud Platform and help our clients to efficiently use all the cloud resources. Together with our partners, we can help you to create also amazing data platforms.
Rapid Assessment Migration Plan
The assessment phase is the first phase in your migration to Google Cloud where you determine the requirements and dependencies to migrate your apps to Google Cloud.
In this phase, you perform the following steps:
- Build a comprehensive inventory of your apps.
- Catalog your apps according to their properties and dependencies.
- Train and educate your teams on Google Cloud.
- Build an experiment and proof of concept on Google Cloud.
- Calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO) of the target environment.
- Choose the workloads that you want to migrate first.
From what to where?
We do differentiate between 3 major environments - On-premises, private hosting, and public cloud. Based o that your starting point is one of the following:
- On-premises or private hosting environment with legacy workloads and operations.
- On-premises or private hosting environment with cloud-native workloads and operations.
- Public cloud or private hosting environment with legacy workloads and operations.
- Public cloud or private hosting environment with cloud-native workloads and operations.
Types of migration
There are three major types of migrations:
- Lift and shift
- Improve and move
- Rip and replace
Before starting the migration we need to evaluate the maturity of your organization in adopting cloud technologies.
Find out where your organization is on the cloud maturity scale
You can use this framework to assess your organization's readiness for Google Cloud and what you need to do to fill in the gaps and develop new competencies, as illustrated in the following diagram.
The framework assesses four themes:
- Learn. The quality and scale of your learning programs.
- Lead. The extent to which your IT departments are supported by a mandate from leadership to migrate to Google Cloud.
- Scale. The extent to which you use cloud-native services, and how much operational automation you currently have in place.
- Secure. The capability to protect your current environment from unauthorized and inappropriate access.
For each theme, you should be in one of the following three phases, according to the framework:
Individual workloads are in place, but no coherent plan encompassing all of
them with a strategy for building out to the future.
The focus is on reducing the cost of discrete systems and on getting to the cloud with
minimal disruption. The wins are quick, but there is no provision for scale.
A broader vision governs individual workloads, which are designed and developed with an eye to future needs and scale.
You have begun to embrace change, and the people and processes portion of the equation are now involved. IT teams are both efficient and effective, increasing the value of
harnessing the cloud for your business operations.
With cloud operations functioning smoothly, you’ve turned your attention to integrating the data and insights garnered from working now in the cloud. Existing data is transparently shared. New data is collected and analyzed. The predictive and prescriptive analytics of machine learning applied. Your people and processes are being transformed, which further supports the technological changes. IT is no longer a cost center, but has become instead a partner to the business.
What's next and where we can help?
We will use these insights to identify which areas to focus on to drive your organization to the next phase of cloud maturity. We can help you at any stage of your cloud adoption and offer your our guidance and expertise.
Assessment & Planning
Cloud Adoption Framework
Migration & Modernization Planning
Training & Development
Expert Migration Services
GCP PSO Support
Now you know how we do an assessment of the companies and which frameworks do we use, then you can move forward and explore how the actual migration phase looks like just click to LEARN MORE
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello