Solution Architect Team Lead
We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join.
About Business Unit Alpha
We are one of the leading partners in Europe and have the clear goal of becoming #1 in the world. Our team has achieved the highest levels of certifications in all Kentico products and has even won the global Site of the Year award.
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.
Our Solution Architect Team Lead is a person which:
Builds and develops the entrusted Unit on the principles of a free company or participatory decision-making
Selects new members of the SA Team and provides necessary supervision on projects
Motivates members of the SA Team and supports personal development of skills and experience
Understands business concepts of a customer
Consults a customer on how to choose and implement correct technologies (can apply both best or simplest approach) to support business goals
Consults a customer in online/digital area and the economical sense of the implementation
Helps customer (and team) to understand impact of chosen solution and leads active conversation on what further improvements could be done after current project is concluded to further increase the value for customer
Works with Sales, PM and DEW to ensure we deliver optimal solutions in outlined timeline/budget/qualityIs able to design technical architecture and understands the solution on a low level
Is self-organized and able to drive the technical part of the project
Consults Actum‘s delivery teams to jointly estimate and build the solution
Is able to analyze current IT ecosystem to identify weakness and develop opportunities for improvements
What is a successful SA Team Lead like?
Nobody is perfect. Still, the perfect Solution Architect Team Lead at ACTUM Digital would be
Resilient and driven to deliver. Showing emotional stability and acting decisively under stress and uncertainty. Able to lead the team in difficult times and keeping strategic focus even in chaotic situations.
True Leader. Showing integrity, empathy, consistency, and hope. A leader who creates a group of loyal followers. A leader who understands his or her team and individual team members as whole human beings. A person of uncompromised moral standards and consistent words and actions.
Strategic. Thinking beyond the needs of the next week. Leading the team towards a vision through a set of connected strategic steps.
Knowledgeable.Looking for answers when there is no one else in the team to help
Networked. A person who naturally establishes connections outside of the company and is ready to reach out for or provide external help whenever there is a need.
Pragmatically innovative. Combining curiosity, strategic thinking and business sense, the team lead tries and evaluates new approaches. He or she sensitively adopts only those that are contributing to the strategic vision. A good leader says “no” very frequently and for good reasons.
The person we are looking for has ideally
- Built and managed his or her own team
- Had hands-on experience from a medium or large-sized web-based project (websites, ecommerce)
- Been working on discovering client's business goals and opportunities
- Decomposed complex problems and analysed them (ability to write user stories is a plus)
- Prepared qualified solution designs (functionality, processes, infrastructure – including drawing essential diagrams)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit while cooperating with other team members
- Been responsible for making decisions that make business sense
- Strong drive-in self-improvement, learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Precision, reliability, and consistency
It is a big advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of the process of developing web-based solutions
- Knowledge of Kentico Xperience and/or Kentico Kontent platforms
- Knowledge of one or more of Solr, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, .NET stack technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
What’s in it for you?
- Great creative and ambitious atmosphere of a world class digital agency
- Possibility to choose between modern relaxed offices in Holešovice and Home Office
- We are growing fast, and you can grow with us
- Transparent leadership of both the division and entire company
- You can use the existing processes, but at the same time challenge them and improve them to make them work for you and the team
- Have fun with the rest of the team and enjoy the ride
- Outstanding performers are recognized and rewarded for their contribution
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello