Senior Project Manager
We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join.
About Business Unit Alpha
We are one of the leading partners in Europe and have the clear goal of becoming #1 in the world. Our team has achieved the highest levels of certifications in all Kentico products and has even won the global Site of the Year award.
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.
What is the PM’s role and responsibility?
Project teams have the typical size of 4 to 10 people and the PM is therefore deeply involved in the project.
As a Project Manager you will typically
- Manage web projects ranging from new websites to adjustments of existing ones
- Plan and manage project resources, including pro-active solution of resource issues
- Create, visualize, and communicate timelines, roadmaps, and project dependencies
- Own project budget and profitability. Manage the available budget spent and ensure profitability of our projects as well as delivering towards agreed deadlines.
- Be a partner for the clients. You will do as much as you can to meet their expectation while delivering as efficiently as possible to ensure the project budget is met.
- Organize and run project meetings (ceremonies) including client-facing ones
- Manage project estimations and support the sales team during the presale phase
- Identify risks, including resources, costs and systems and propose mitigation plan
You will have the following skills
- You are independent, self-driven, systematic, structured, able to look at problems both from strategic view (prioritization, generalization, optimization) as well as deep dive (to clear obstacles, find solutions).
- You have managed both successful and challenging digital/software projects of 300+ MDs
- You have managed project teams of 10 or more
- You have decent technological knowledge of web applications
- Good working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or similar software (Administrator role experience an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, (PowerBI or other BI tool is considered an advantage)
- Manage both internal and client meetings in English
What’s in it for you?
Great creative and ambitious atmosphere of a world class digital agency
Possibility to choose between modern relaxed offices in Holešovice and Home Office
We are growing fast, and you can grow with us
Transparent leadership of both the division and entire company
You can use the existing processes, but at the same time challenge them and improve them to make them work for you and the team
Have fun with the rest of the team and enjoy the ride
Outstanding performers are recognized and rewarded for their contribution
What is a successful PM like?
Nobody is perfect. Still, the perfect PM at ACTUM Digital would be
Adaptable. Adaptable to new ways of working, new tools requested by the clients, to various client situations and a variety of client stakeholders. Open to new ideas and new ways of working. Welcoming the opportunity to learn something new.
Driven to deliver. Showing emotional stability and acting decisively under stress and uncertainty. Able to lead the team in difficult times.
In control. At any time, the PM knows where we stand and how we progress in terms of burndown, budget spend, client relationship, team morale. The PM actively manages the scope and protects us against scope creep.
A good communicator. Based on perfect written and spoken English and building on persuasion, transparency and honesty, the PM can cover very complex topics, deliver messages, and achieve goals in communication / negotiation.
Conscientious. Focused on detail, perfectly organized and able to maintain structure and control in uncertain conditions.
Team player. The PM goes beyond purely achieving goals with a team. He/she genuinely cares for the team and makes sure the individual team members are perceived as whole human beings and can grow in their roles. Also, the PM continuously improves our ability of teamwork.
Knowledgeable. The PM knows the stuff we do. Web design, web development, implementation of back-end services, integrations, cloud infrastructure.
Entrepreneur. Identifies market opportunities for existing and also new projects. Takes action and is not afraid of risks. The PM understands the business context and is responsibility for deciding uncertainty.
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello