About Actum Digital
We build websites, e-commerce solutions, back-end applications, and integrations; we provide consultancy and content services. We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
· Trust Partnerships
· Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join
Apollo, a division of ACTUM Digital
Our daily bread is the development of websites, web applications, and everything surrounding it - gathering the requirements and helping our partners form the narrative flow and define the product, infrastructure, software architecture, and development. Our strategic competences gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
We promote autonomy and self-organization rather than top-down control and management. We focus on achieving excellence, not only preventing mistakes. We actively encourage ourselves to acquire new knowledge – and to share the experience within our teams. It is our implicit commitment to ensure we provide all our colleagues and friends a sense of purpose. Every hour that people – clients or employees – invest in our company must be worthy and have a meaning. Honestly, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the job is always super exciting but we must know why we do it and why it is important.
Our clients are international and global enterprises that excel in utilities, financial services, art, and retail.
Our projects usually last longer than 12 months, but our relationship with clients lasts much longer, as we love to help them in the best way we can.
The project teams are involved in various tasks such as design, development, QA, and product management together with our client. Besides being dedicated to a single project, you will have the opportunity to work on internal projects - already existing, or new - you can also come up with your own if you'll feel it would make sense for you and us. We love to improve things.
In Apollo, we want to do things that make sense.
We'd go to the edge of the world to find a Scrum Master who is:
Responsible and communicative
Fair and honest
Good English speaker (daily communication)
What is the Scrum Master role and responsibility?
Creating a channel between development teams, customer and suppliers
To enhance the processes and helping the teams get the work done
To cooperate directly with a Product Owner
Ensuring a smooth project running
Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
Modern office building - you can use a running track on the roof, an outdoor gym and sports court, terraces with a view on Prague, or an auditorium
Movie nights, holiday celebrations, and other team events
Free fruits, coffee, and tea
Free English lessons with a native speaker
Work with colleagues from around the world
5 weeks paid holiday
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello