About the position
- Continuous analysis and optimization of agile development processes
- Supporting our development teams in converting to an agile, responsible and independent way of working
- Eliminate the Scrum team's impediments
- Ensuring communication between the product owner and the Scrum team
- Organization and moderation of the scrum meetings (groomings / refinements, sprint planning, retrospective, review)
- Advice to the various stakeholders
- Monitoring and tracking of Scrum artifacts (product backlog, sprint backlog, burndown chart
|MUST HAVE:||Agile Know How (Scrum, Kanban), Communication Skills, Jira, technical background (only to follow technical discussions in planning not to develop), open minded, certificated SM|
|NICE TO HAVE:||Jira Administrator experience, SAFe, moderator skills|
|EXPERIENCE:||> 2 years|
|MUST HAVE:||Certificated SM (Level 2), moderator skills, know how to coach PO/SM, Jira Administrator experience, strong sense of responsibility|
|NICE TO HAVE:||Certificated PO|
|EXPERIENCE:||> 4 years|
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments and service, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education in the form of Friday Academy program, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development, clean code and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Microsoft and Kentico certification
- International environment with everyday use of English
What will you do:
- Do what you love the most – develop!
- Actively communicate with the whole team and customer
- Participate in solution design and implementation
- Work in a stable team on exciting projects.
Why ACTUM Digital & Conrad Electronics:
- We have a very stable partnership, with a long-term view to enable people to grow.
- We are a big family of friendly enthusiasts and we love new technologies.
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development.
- Our investments into our people and a great work-life-balance are very important to us.
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello