We put emphasis on speed of delivery and great quality of our products. By using low-code no-code and cloud-native technologies, we achieved a high-pace project delivery that needs to be complemented with as efficient and consistent quality control.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer), you will work with delivery teams on one or multiple projects, to allow for smooth and rapid development of business applications. You will be responsible for creating and executing test cases/scenarios, acceptance criteria (with the client team), setting up various types of tests and executing them - both using automation and manually.
A QA Engineer at ACTUM Digital is a person that:
Actively seeks for high project quality
Understands quality in its broader perspective: compliance with requirements, non-functional aspects (performance, usability, security…)
Is a diligent and responsible individual
Thinks outside the box to envision possible problems with the application
Actively engages in documenting the solution while testing it
Reaches out to team and client representatives to clarify intended usage and suggest acceptance criteria and test scenarios/cases
Validates proper maintenance of delivery process (via DoR and DoD and other methods)
Ensures proper distinction between bugs and feature development with the team and client representatives
Values agility of delivery over strict formality
Is a problem solver
Is a passionate
If you find quality assurance done on modern rapid-development solutions to be of your interest, and you see yourself in this role, then know that a QA Engineer at ACTUM Digital has to have as basis:
Existing track record in QA of software projects
Excellent knowledge of setup and execution of various test approaches (Functional and non-functional)
Very good knowledge of software testing tools, their usage and capabilities (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI, Xray etc.)
Very good ability to write test and solution documentation
Very good communication skills in CZ and EN
Precision, reliability and consistency
Team spirit while cooperation with other team members
Good overview of modern trends in Quality management, software security, technologies and project delivery
Willingness to travel
It is an advantage if you have:
Certified yourself in the field of QA (e.g. ISTQB)
Experience with testing Dynamics 365-based solutions
Advanced skills in Azure DevOps (Test Plans)
Interest and/or background in Security testing
Background in development
Communication skills in DE
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
What will you do:
- Do what you love the most – develop!
- Actively communicate with the whole team and customer.
- Participate in solution design and implementation.
- Work in a stable team on exciting projects.
Why ACTUM Digital & Conrad Electronics:
- We have a very stable partnership, with a long-term view to enable people to grow.
- We are a big family of friendly enthusiasts and we love new technologies.
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development.
- Our investments into our people and a great work-life-balance are very important to us.
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello