What we’re doing
- We’re responsible for fast, complete and proper data provisioning company wide
- A main part in our daily business is about product data. Our assortment with more than 5 Mio. products with billions of attributes will be processed every day, delivered to our online shops and their subsystems and provided to many internal and external consumers. And the assortment is growing permanently
- But it’s not only product data. For a modern and digital company as Conrad Electronic the liberation of data is existential. Therefore, we use our Kafka- and BigQuery based Big Data Platform
- Our own dataservice environment is in the google cloud and we’re responsible for building, maintaining and running
- We’re providing a self-service Feed Generation platform, called CDC (Conrad Data Centrifuge), which backs our B2B business with electronic catalogues and dynamic price feeds.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Clarify the needs of our internal and external customers and find, define and develop the best solution
- Build solid and fast data pipelines
- Maintain and optimize existing data pipelines
- Keep our data delivery platform and all the jobs up and running
- Setup, prepare and extend our databases
- Ongoing optimization of our data processes as preparation for the growing amount of data and the need to deliver data as fast as possible
- Figure out new ways and technologies to improve our business - providing data, fast, complete and proper
- Giving data and database support to the other development teams
- Data mindset
- Java experience
- Database knowledge (relational)
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- ETL experience
- Talend Integration Suit
- Any other ETL tool
- Database knowledge (non-relational)
- Python, ...
- BigData experience
- Google Dataproc, DataFlow
|MUST HAVE:||Microservice experience, API, RDBMS Database knowhow (export, load, etc..), Data batch processing used in complex ETL processes (mass data processing)|
|NICE TO HAVE:||GCP know how/Cloud computing, Bash, Jenkins, Data streaming (e.g. Kafka), NoSQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB), ETL Tools (Talend, Pentaho Kettl, Oracle OWB etc…), nodeJS, python|
|EXPERIENCE:||> 2 years|
|MUST HAVE:||Data streaming (e.g. Kafka), NoSQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB), ETL Tools (Talend, pentaho, etc…), Hadoop, Biddata, Bigquery, Kafka, Software architecture experience, strong soft skills (communication, mentoring, development processes, risk management, agile knowhow), GCP knowhow/Cloud computing, Bash, Search algorithm knowledge/Apache lucene, MongoDB|
|NICE TO HAVE:||nodeJS, python|
|EXPERIENCE:||> 4 years|
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments and service, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education in the form of Friday Academy program, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development, clean code and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Microsoft and Kentico certification
- International environment with everyday use of English
What will you do:
- Do what you love the most – develop!
- Actively communicate with the whole team and customer.
- Participate in solution design and implementation.
- Work in a stable team on exciting projects.
Why ACTUM Digital & Conrad Electronics:
- We have a very stable partnership, with a long-term view to enable people to grow.
- We are a big family of friendly enthusiasts and we love new technologies.
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development.
- Our investments into our people and a great work-life-balance are very important to us.
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello