Account Manager - Apollo
Our daily bread is the development of websites, web applications, and everything surrounding it - gathering the requirements and helping our partners form the narrative flow and define the product, infrastructure, software architecture, and development. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
We promote autonomy and self-organization rather than top-down control and management. We focus on achieving excellence, not only preventing mistakes. We actively encourage ourselves to acquire new knowledge – and to share the experience within our teams. It is our implicit commitment to ensure we provide all our colleagues and friends a sense of purpose. Every hour that people – clients or employees – invest in our company must be worthy and have a meaning. Honestly, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the job is always super exciting but we must know why we do it and why it is important.
We are looking for a colleague to join us on our cruise. You can learn more about us at Instagram @lifeatapollodivision or read some of our ideas at medium.com/life-at-apollo-division
This role is about:
- Caring for our enterprise-grade clients in the DACH region and their projects
- Creating new business opportunities by improving clients’ satisfaction
- Joining our team in planning sales activities and executing an inbound sales strategy
- Learning about client’s in various segments, including utilities, retail, education, and art trading
- Having a proactive approach and advise clients on improvements they should implement
- Taking care of new opportunities, including creating offers, proposals, budgets and coordinating invoice & report creation
What you bring to the table:
- At least two years of experience in account management, preferably in an agency in the same field.
- Experience in managing enterprise clients. Marketing experience is an advantage.,
- Excellent presentation skills in German, sufficient presentation in English. That should also come with creating the supporting materials, such as slide decks, videos, etc.
- Ability to coordinate multiple accounts and, at the same time, working on marketing & sales activities
- Native German
What you can learn at ACTUM:
- Get in touch with various interesting verticals
- Receive trainings and get certified on state-of-art technologies and best agile software development practices
- Improve your presentation skills to both C-level managers and broad audiences
- Everyone in the division is encouraged to contribute as a speaker to our regular Knowledge Snacks and to write & publish articles. This improves our skills and allows to share and absorb unique experience across different fields of expertise. You will have the opportunity to learn about project management directly by being part of the projects
What do we bring to the table:
- Our clients are international and global enterprises. We operate in Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, and the Middle East.
- Our HQ is located in a modern building with all the conveniences such as parking space for bicycle, shower, relax areas, theatre in office, excellent café (check out Instagram @recepcewmc) and friendly colleagues from varying backgrounds, ranging from South America, through Germany to India
- You will have the freedom to meet clients and support in organizing the trips.
- We organize our regular Knowledge snacks where we share experiences and expertise from various technology and business management fields.
- Ultimately, you will have an opportunity to realize yourself be part of an open-minded group of professionals
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello