Lead React Developer
We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join.
About Business Unit Alpha
We are one of the leading partners in Europe and have the clear goal of becoming #1 in the world. Our team has achieved the highest levels of certifications in all Kentico products and has even won the global Site of the Year award.
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.
What is the Front-End function about?
In Actum, the Front-End team provides the competence of front-end development to project teams and the support team. As a secondary goal, the team supports pre-sales efforts and building visibility and network in general.
What stack do we use?
Our stack keeps improving. At the moment, the BU Alpha typically relies on the following:
- CSS (including preprocessors: SCSS, Less; Styled Components; BEM; Bootstrap; responsive design; mobile-first)
- HTML (and templating languages: Nunjucks, Handlebars)
- JS (es5, es6, jQuery, React [Redux, Hooks], TypeScript, Flow, Jest)
- Bundlers/task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, NPM scripts)
- REST API
- Git (TFS)
Our projects leverage Kentico technologies (Kentico Xperience MVC, Kentico Kontent).
What is the Lead React Developer role about?
The Lead React Developer is responsible for
- Testing, selection and introduction of new processes and tools,
- Technical leading and mentoring of the FE Team including own contribution,
- Alignment of the FE function with other business units at ACTUM Digital.
What’s in it for you?
Great creative and ambitious atmosphere of a world class digital agency
Possibility to choose between modern relaxed offices in Holešovice and Home Office
We are growing fast, and you can grow with us
Transparent leadership of both the division and entire company
You can use the existing processes, but at the same time challenge them and improve them to make them work for you and the team
Have fun with the rest of the team and enjoy the ride
Outstanding performers are recognized and rewarded for their contribution
What is a successful Lead React Developer like?
Nobody is perfect. Still, the perfect Lead React for BU Alpha would be
Focused. You can be overflooded with multiple chained issues or tasks. So, you should be able to handle it with calm head one by one.
Inquisitive. To find answers on general questions which everyone may assume but are not anywhere described which may prevent to rise issues in later stages.
Team player. Based on your provided information will other team members decide what steps to do and how to deliver project on time instead of finding more or missing pieces. Do not hesitate to ask for help.
Organized. Follow predefined process within team.
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello