- Ensure effective management from a financial and controlling perspective, based on the company’s overall business strategy and the Financial and Controlling policies and guidelines in place, in order to ensure maximization of return on investment and effective management based on accurate (management) information in alignment with the KPI guidelines from principal.
- Financial management and supervision through all WMC Group companies (11 legal entities, of which 6 significant, 5 relatively inactive or small, all organized into 4 main areas sorted by importance Actum Digital, WMC / Grey, yachting.com, WMC Group)
- Strong focus on supporting business decisions based on data (eg identification of activities, clients, projects that do not contribute to achieving strategic goals and cooperation with other managers in finding solutions to these situations)
- Management Accounting Dpt. (5 people) - stabilized, without problems, chief accountant competent and motivated without the need for significant attention in addition to continuing to optimize processes
- Take over the direct management of the finance controlling team Implementation and maintenance of financially oriented processes throughout the group (managerial accounting, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Cooperation with the CEO in acquisitions, or the establishment of other business units, legal entities, etc.
- Direct superior - CEO
- Accounting department - 5 employees
- Controlling department – 3 employees
Characteristics of position, role, and division:
- Implements and adapts the strategic plan based on financial implications of business developments.
- Provides input and prepares the annual operation plan (for final approval by the management and directs the execution of activities according to this plan.
- Ensures monitoring of business and financial performance by providing the General Manager with information, financial analyses and proactive advice, in order to ensure that business decisions are based on the correct and accurate information and considerations.
- Directs the planning and execution of transaction processing, to be in line with the overall business and organisation development, aiming for efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Organises and maintains a timely and adequate reporting of consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, within accounting rules.
- Responsible for all taxes and levies imposed by any governmental authority, i.e. VAT
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in finance.
- Preferably a background in professional services/ consulting International experience in Currency Risk
- Management (coverage, hedging, commodity futures, options, risk management tools). IT technologies/ advisory experience is essential
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Perfect English. Ideally also Czech or German.
- Strong orientation towards the team, people, and their development. Empathy
- Systematicity, purposefulness, rationality
- Curiosity, openness to news, innovation
- Communication and negotiation skills
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello