SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
About the position
We are seeking an experienced qualitative UX Researcher with passion for data and UX who is ready for the next step in their career. As a Senior UX Researcher at Actum, you will become a key member of our UX/UI team that is transforming digital experience of end customers all around the world.
Your main responsibility will be running our lab usability studies, creating our research strategy and implementing it. You will be given a unique opportunity to set up and improve our processes, increase the efficiency of our research activities and expand our research methods along the way. You will have all the support you need to explore new technologies and techniques and apply them to the real-world environment.
Your research will be agile, and help set the pace for rapid expansion of our Research team. You will leverage your statistical concept skills and deep understanding of user research methods and best practices. You will work closely with designers and product managers on identifying design problems, suggesting solutions and generating deep customer insights.
You are highly collaborative and have a proven track record for working closely with teams to act on customer insights and propose actionable and prioritized recommendations.
You prefer working with minimal supervision, you're capable of supporting effectively multiple projects across multiple teams, and are good at prioritizing your efforts and organizing yourself.
You will also:
- be responsible for mentoring researchers and eventually have a potential to lead the research team.
- support our Relationship Managers and colleagues from ACTUM+ in identifying business opportunities.
- create personas, customer journey maps and other storytelling artifacts to build compassion in cross-functional teams.
- present quantitative and qualitative research findings to different stakeholders.
Knowledge of the below is a plus (however we can teach you):
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, friendliness and positive attitude
- Seeking feedback and responding constructively
- Consistent track record of planning, conducting, analyzing and presenting strategic research across multiple platforms with significant business outcomes.
Is this challenge waiting for you? Send us your resume where you describe details about your UX research experience and let’s meet!