SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
About the position
This is a great opportunity to join our UX/UI team as we are constantly evolving and working on interesting local and global projects in IoT, e-commerce, banking and insurance, energy, pharmaceutical, wholesale and retail industry.
We focus on our clients. We build close relationships with them, transform their businesses and improve their customers’ experiences. We are highly competent in what we do, and we deliver the whole solution. Results of our work make impact on people's lives all around the world.
With us you will leave a mark!
- Design and optimize products across their entire lifecycle.
- Produce concepts and prototypes with efficiency in mind including the graphic design.
- Work within a team on delivering product.
- Collaborate in agile / lean environment and come up with solutions that delight the end customer.
- Present your ideas to the client and to the rest of the team.
- Conduct user research and usability testing and propose solutions and improvements based on the data.
- You will have the opportunity to work on both local and global projects with an impact on people in 25+ countries.
- You love sketching concepts, tweaking prototypes or polishing designs.
- You enjoy graphic design and you excel at it.
- You have good communication skills. You can present your ideas and support your design decisions with arguments.
- You take ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You can work within the boundaries of time, scope and budget.
- You are up for the challenge of working in fast-paced environment and learning on the go.
- In ACTUM we trust in UX/CX.
- We will give you the freedom to change and improve things. We constantly strive to simplify and improve our processes and deliverables.
- We employ smart, dedicated, inspiring and friendly people.
- Opportunity to travel and attend internal trainings.
- We value even individual success. Your team lead and other team members will give you the support and mentorship you need to deliver great work.