USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
About the position
We focus on our clients. We build close relationships with them, transform their businesses and improve their customers’ experiences.
With us you will leave a mark!
What you will do:
- Design and optimize products across their entire lifecycle.
- Produce concepts and prototypes with efficiency in mind.
- Work within a team on delivering product.
- Collaborate in agile / lean environment and come up with solutions that delight the end customer.
- Present your ideas to the client and to the rest of the team.
- Conduct user research and usability testing and propose solutions and improvements based on the data.
- You will have the opportunity to work on both local and global projects with an impact on people in 25+ countries.
Who you are:
- You love sketching concepts, tweaking prototypes or polishing designs.
- You have good communication skills. You can present your ideas and support your design decisions with arguments.
- You take ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You can work within the boundaries of time, scope and budget.
- You are up for the challenge of working in fast-paced environment and learning on the go.
Why with us:
- In ACTUM we trust in UX/CX. So much, that we consider it our core strategy.
- We will give you the freedom to change and improve things. We constantly strive to simplify and improve our processes and deliverables.
- We employ smart, dedicated, inspiring and friendly people.
- Opportunity to travel and attend internal trainings.
- We value even individual success. Your team lead and other team members will give you the support and mentorship you need to deliver great work.