Lead Business Partner
We build websites, e-commerce solutions, back-end applications, and integrations; we provide consultancy and content services.
We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join.
Our Lead Business Partner is a person which:
- Understands business concepts of a customer
- Helps customer (and team) to understand impact of chosen solution and leads active conversation on what further improvements could be done after current project is concluded to further increase the value for customer
- Consults a customer on how to choose and implement correct technologies (can apply both best or simplest approach) to support business goals
- Consults a customer in online/digital area and the economical sense of the implementation
- Selects new members of the entrusted teams and provides necessary supervision on projects
- Works with Sales, PM and DEV to ensure we deliver optimal solutions in outlined timeline/budget/quality
- Consults Actum‘s delivery teams to estimate and build the solution
- Has strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate balance between technology and business to be able to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate with business partners
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
What is a successful Lead Business Partner like?
Nobody is perfect. Still, the perfect Lead Business Partner at ACTUM Digital would be
- Resilient and driven to deliver. Showing emotional stability and acting decisively under stress and uncertainty. Able to lead the team in difficult times and keeping strategic focus even in chaotic situations.
- True Leader. Showing integrity, empathy, consistency, and hope. A leader who creates a group of loyal followers. A leader who understands his or her team and individual team members as whole human beings. A person of uncompromised moral standards and consistent words and actions.
- Strategic. Thinking beyond the needs of the next week. Leading the team towards a vision through a set of connected strategic steps.
- Knowledgeable. Looking for answers when there is no one else in the team to help
- Networked. A person who naturally establishes connections outside of the company and is ready to reach out for or provide external help whenever there is a need.
- Pragmatically innovative. Combining curiosity, strategic thinking and business sense, the team lead tries and evaluates new approaches. He or she sensitively adopts only those that are contributing to the strategic vision. A good leader says “no” very frequently and for good reasons.
The person we are looking for has ideally
- Built and managed his or her own teams
- Had hands-on experience from a medium or large-sized web-based project (websites, ecommerce)
- Been working on discovering client's business goals and opportunities
- Decomposed complex problems and analysed them
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit while cooperating with other team members
- Been responsible for making decisions that make business sense
- Strong drive-in self-improvement, learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Precision, reliability, and consistency
- Work experience in professional services or IT services industry preferred
It is a big advantage if you have:
- Technological knowledge of the process of developing web-based solutions
- Experience with Kentico Xperience and/or Kentico Kontent platforms
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- A cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English