Full Stack Developer for Apollo division
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
As a Full Stack developer, you will be a part of Actum Apollo division. Our daily bread is the development of websites, web applications, and everything surrounding it - gathering the requirements and helping our partners form the narrative flow and define the product, infrastructure, software architecture, and development. Our strategic competences gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
We promote autonomy and self-organization rather than top-down control and management.
We focus on achieving excellence, not only preventing mistakes. We actively encourage ourselves to acquire new knowledge – and to share the experience within our teams. It is our implicit commitment to ensure we provide all our colleagues and friends a sense of purpose.
Every hour that people – clients or employees – invest in our company must be worthy and have a meaning. Honestly, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the job is always super exciting, but we must know why we do it and why it is important.
A Full Stack developer at ACTUM Digital is a person that
- Develops whole web application or mobile hybrid application without help of any other role within a team of 2 to 5 full-stack developers
- Has ability to create code repository, create Devstack, set CI/CD, setup infrastructure cloud provider
- Develops backend and frontend functionalities
- Writes unit tests
- Leverages cloud services
- Documents the code
What we’re looking for
- Advanced knowledge of .NET, C#, React and Typescript
- Orientation in serverless (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, or distributed systems)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Team spirit while cooperation with other colleagues
- Drive to improve things, high proactivity
- Willingness to learn and grow actumdigital.com
Nice to have
- React ecosystem (Next.js, state management libraries, tooling)
- Web Accessibility
- An overlap to UX design
What’s in it for you
- Working with professionals within the group of companies - ACTUM Digital, yachting.com, WMC Grey
- Remote work possible
- Lenovo or Macbook – your choice
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker
- International environment with everyday use of English
The career opportunity is here for you. Welcome to a culture where the pace is fast and change never stops. At ACTUM Digital, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.