Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a QA Engineer, you will be dedicated to the development of various automated test types like Selenium tests, API tests, performance tests, visual regression tests, and accessibility tests. You will be preparing checklists & test cases preparation, doing also manual testing of web solutions across mobile devices and browsers, and preparing test reports and user documentation. You will communicate with a team of developers and customers. You will do the defect management and take responsibility for the quality of delivered SW on specific projects.
What we expect:
- ability to test web or mobile applications
- proficiency in automated testing, preferably using Cypress or Selenium, and familiarity with the page object pattern and BDD approach using the Gherkin language
- intermediate proficiency in English to communicate with an international team of developers and testers
- proactive work approach
- motivation to learn and improve QA skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of API testing using tools like Postman or SoapUI
- knowledge of CI/CD tools like DevOps
- familiarity with cloud services, such as Azure or AWS
- knowledge of visual regression testing using frameworks like WebdriverIO image comparison service or Cypress
- experience in preparing and executing performance tests using JMeter or K6
- knowledge of accessibility testing
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Apollo division
We are the Apollo division within ACTUM Digital. Our primary focus is the development of websites, web applications and everything else related. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
Our clients are international enterprises that excel in utilities, financial services, art, and retail. Our projects usually last longer than 12 months, but our relationship with clients lasts much longer, as we like doing everything possible to assist them.