ACTUM Digital empowers organizations to outperform the competition with their digital platforms.
We build websites, e-commerce solutions, back-end applications, and integrations; we provide consultancy and content services.
We are building on a set of core values that help us guide our everyday decisions:
Our clients are all over the world, and our team is diverse and fun to join.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for a successfully delivering operations support to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
- Provide overall support for the division leadership with all current ongoing IT projects
- Play an integral part in smooth run of the daily team operations including but not limited to:
- Finance – Order Creation and processing, Invoicing, Reporting
- People – Ensuring all personnel matters/questions are resolved, participating in team meetings, team-building activity management etc.
- Processes and Systems – ensuring correct process adherence and data quality management
- Ad-hoc Admin support – produce high quality reports and analyses for various purposes, Document preparation etc.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across all seniority levels
- Controlling and Resource management as invoices, timesheets, helping with planning of allocation of people on Project management
- Organization of team buildings and assist colleagues within the division
- More assignments to come with increasing seniority
What we’re looking for
- Diligent coordinator with a strong drive to achieve operational excellence every step of the way
- Proactive person with ability to take responsibility for given agenda
- Ability to suggest improvements in managed processes
- Interest in developing an understanding of IT project delivery and management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Good time management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly master various technical tools and learn processes
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills
- Fluent Czech / Slovak and English language
Nice to have
- University degree at Bachelor level in a business or technology related field
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- A cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English