In Actum, we focus on digital transformations of businesses and their web portals, e-shops, mobile apps, emailing, call centres, and social networks from Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Great Britain or the USA.
Right now, we are building a complex cloud solution involving a public website as well as a customer self-care portal and multiple internal applications all cooperating to create a seamless experience for the clients of our customer in the area of online bidding for artworks. As we are taking over several legacy systems and existing contracts with suppliers, we need a manager to oversee the subcontracting companies’ work and ensure the necessary standards are kept.
- Actum will be building an ecosystem of cloud-based applications within AWS as described above. You will become a member of the core team that is directly in contact with our sub-contractors. You will:
- Help set up a functioning relationship between Actum and the subcontractors and manage the agenda.
- Ensure that proper standards of delivery are agreed to and kept by the subcontractors.
- Take care of contracts and agreements with the subcontractors.
- Communicate regularly with the subcontractors and manage their input and output making sure that deadlines are kept and quality of deliverables is adequate.
- Resolve any conflicts or issues stemming from the business relationship and communication; act as a liaison.
- If necessary, take remedial action or help replace a subcontractor with a more reliable source.
- Work together with our core team on the delivery to the customer
Who are you?
- Your background is in project or IT management or you have done a similar job managing suppliers before.
- You are an excellent communicator; you don’t have problems with different cultures and occasional travelling.
- You understand the importance of coordination on a delivery project that is agile.
- You can speak C1/C2 English.
- This is our top project; it’s green-field development and an opportunity to help us with the successful completion of a demanding, complex project.
- We’re a successful company building robust websites for large companies; we value each other’s time. We help each other. We can’t guarantee everything will always go according to plan and process ahead of time but we can promise we will appreciate willingness and kind, humane approach.
- Our office is friendly and informal; there are 11 nationalities so our main communicating language is English.
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Career growth/change of your choice
- An office newly built close to the Nádraží Holešovice metro station
- Relax zones
- Our own bar/café
- Certifications from Microsoft and our other partners
- Discounts for holidays on yachts
- And, as a matter of course, tea, coffee and fruit available at all times