Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
We are looking for a talented person who will join our team and take ownership of the daily team operations agenda for division Alpha. This role will particularly suit a self-driven quick learner looking to get a start/boost their career within IT environment and potentially quickly progress to more complex roles. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for a successfully delivering operations support to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
- Provide overall support for the division leadership with all current ongoing IT projects
- Play an integral part in smooth run of the daily team operations including but not limited to:
- Finance – Order Creation and processing, Invoicing, Reporting
- People – Ensuring all personnel matters/questions are resolved, participating in team meetings, team-building activity management etc.
- Processes and Systems – ensuring correct process adherence and data quality management
- Ad-hoc Admin support – produce high quality reports and analyses for various purposes, Document preparation etc.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across all seniority levels
- Controlling and Resource management as invoices, timesheets, helping with planning of allocation of people on Project management
- Organization of team buildings and assist colleagues within the division
- More assignments to come with increasing seniority
What we are looking for
- Diligent coordinator with a strong drive to achieve operational excellence every step of the way
- Proactive person with ability to take responsibility for given agenda
- Ability to suggest improvements in managed processes
- Interest in developing an understanding of IT project delivery and management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Good time management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly master various technical tools and learn processes
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills
- Fluent Czech / Slovak and English language
Nice to have
- University degree at Bachelor level in a business or technology related field
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced working environment
What’s in it for you
- A unique opportunity to learn all the aspects of IT Project Management within a fast paced, modern environment
- Chance to work with highly skilled and driven IT Consulting professionals and of course a cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Agile and international environment with everyday use of English - work with colleagues from around the world
- Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
- Modern office building - you can use a running track on the roof, an outdoor gym and sports court, terraces and more
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Referral bonus
- MultiSport Card
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker
- Our internal Knowledge workshops and education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- You can also enjoy many discounts within our WMC Group