Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
About the job
As a Senior Lawyer, you will work independently and responsibly, to provide comprehensive legal services to Actum Digital, a Czech IT company with 25 years of success. In practice, this means not only the preparation of legal documents and contracts as well as internal legal advisory for the whole company.
You will work on a comprehensive assessment and treatment of the impacts and risks associated with concluded contracts with various clients both in and outside of the Czech Republic. You will also participate in preparing contracts regarding SW development, implementation, and licensing of IT solutions/systems.
At the beginning of your journey, we will entrust you with, for example, agreements on confidentiality, personal data protection, or contracts with suppliers; however, you will also come across other contracts in the field of IT law, such as license agreements, work contracts, outsourcing contracts, etc. Your clients will not only be your internal colleagues but, over time, they will also be the external suppliers and customers directly. There is a great opportunity here to influence the company’s business results.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in Legal advisory in an IT company or in a law firm with a focus on IT clients.
- Fluent English.
- Precision, reliability, and consistency.
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment