SAP Solution Architect
Ready to get busy with agency and campaigns partnerships at ACTUM Digital?
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As the SAP Solution Architect, you will be responsible for end-to-end solution architecture, including planning, technical checks, process design, and project delivery. You will work with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC, especially with modules connected with financial operations, asset, materials and warehouse management as well as with sales and distribution.
What's in it for you:
- Full SAP and other professional certification at the very beginning, while having 100% compensation package
- Unlimited access to SAP Learning Hub and 10% of your work time dedicated only to education and self-development
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Flexible form of cooperation
- Career development - specialization in other modules, promotion to solution architect, and much more
- Agile development and new technologies
- International environment with possibility everyday use of English
- English lessons with a native speaker
What do we expect?
- At least 3+ years of experience with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC
- Knowledge at least 1 of the SAP modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Asset Management (AM), Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Warehouse Management (WM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Experience with delivery SAP project management
- Experience with migration to the cloud is a big advantage
- Good analytics skills with ability to think in context
- Ability to stay focused, structured and to use your time efficiently
- A strong team player with ability to build and maintain relationships on different levels
About the division
SAP ERP division
We are a completely new division within ACTUM Digital, a long-term reliable SAP partner, which is focusing on e-commerce and logistics. Our primary technology/consultancy focus is SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.
Currently, we are opening a wide range of positions and offer a unique opportunity to be a member of the fast-growing team which has the ambition to become number 1 in providing services for our customers.