We build websites, e-commerce solutions, back-end applications, and integrations; we provide consultancy and content services.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer), you will work with delivery teams on one or multiple projects, to allow for smooth and rapid development of business applications. You will be responsible for creating and executing test cases/scenarios, acceptance criteria (with the client team), setting up various types of tests and executing them - both using automation and manually.
What's in it for you:
- Lenovo or MacBook - your choice
- Knowledge workshops
- Unleashing your creativity and improving your skills by leading presentations, writing articles, or doing anything that makes sense for you - check out our Medium, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
- Modern office building - you can use a running track on the roof, an outdoor gym and sports court, terraces with a view on Prague, or an auditorium
- Movie nights, holiday celebrations, and other team events
- Free fruits, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- Work with colleagues from around the world
- 5 weeks paid holiday
We are Omega, a division of ACTUM Digital
We are quickly growing and very ambitious division within Actum Digital. We strive to deliver the best e-commerce experience possible for our customers. Our primary technology focus is SAP Commerce. We are looking to grow our competence and know how to become #1 implementor locally and recognized partner on European level.
We stay humble and work hard towards our goal. We never give up and always remember that we are a team.