QA Automation Engineer
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be dedicated to the development of various automated test types like Selenium tests, API tests, performance tests, visual regressions tests, and accessibility tests. You will be preparing checklists, test cases, test reports and user documentations. Occasionally you will be doing manual testing of web solutions across mobile devices and browsers. You will take responsibility for the quality of delivered software on specific projects.
What we expect:
- experience with testing web or mobile applications
- knowledge of development automation tests in the Selenium WebDriver framework
- intermediate English - the teams of developers and testers are international
- proactive approach to your work
- interest in new technologies and willingness to improve QA skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of API testing using tools like Postman or SoapUI
- knowledge of JIRA and TFS
- knowledge of visual regression tests using frameworks like WebdriverIO image comparisons service or Cypress
- experience with the preparation and execution of performance tests
- knowledge about accessibility testing both manual and automation
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Apollo division
We are the Apollo division within ACTUM Digital. Our primary focus is the development of websites, web applications and everything else related. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
Our clients are international enterprises that excel in utilities, financial services, art, and retail. Our projects usually last longer than 12 months, but our relationship with clients lasts much longer, as we like doing everything possible to assist them.