Power Platform Developer
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Power Platform Developer, you will work autonomously or within delivery teams for clients of varying character and size with a wide array of needs - from internal business support processes to building custom applications to manage internal business workflows and agendas, to CRM and data-driven implementations.
What we expect:
- overview of technologies and trends in the world of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Azure, as well as general trends in business automation, e-commerce and digital
- integration skills: proficiency in the connection of systems at the endpoint level, encompassing the development of custom connectors, utilization of Azure Service Bus, and implementation of authorization mechanisms
- perfect communication and presentation skills in EN
- independence in discovering the client's business goals
- ability to decompose complex problems, analyse them (requirements/user stories, use cases) and prepare qualified solution designs (functionality, processes, platform)
- strong drive-in self-improvement, learning and sharing knowledge with others
- precision, reliability and consistency
- basic to advanced knowledge of TypeScript and/or C#
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Supernova division
We are the Supernova division within ACTUM Digital. We are enhancing the experience of employees by automating routine tasks within organizations. Our solutions are built on rapid development, cloud-first, secure and scalable platforms.
Our primary focus are Microsoft technologies, specifically Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure. We offer business apps and CRM development for our top-brand clients from all around the world.