IT System Administration
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Network Specialist for client from Space industry. You will be responsible for developing space navigation system, especially Galileo, Earth Observation, GIS and similar.
- Analysis and troubleshooting using network infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Management and configuration of network devices.
- Network security in the MS cloud.
What we are looking for
- Experience in configuring and managing network infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Experience in using SIEM technologies (preferably Splunk).
- Experience with reporting.
- Possession of one of the following certifications: AZ-500, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, etc.
- Knowledge of network protocols and services (FTP,HTTP,SSH,SMB,LDAP).
- Experience in hybrid networking.
- Experience in network analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience in configuring Cisco network devices, including NGFW.
- Network security experience in MS cloud.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- English language at a communicative level (min. B2).
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid type of work (3 times per week you should be in office on Prague 7).
- Support with relocation and application for Security Clearance.