Key Account Manager
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Sales & Business Development
About the job
As a Key Account Manager, you will generate new B2B business either through prospecting over the phone and email or shaping opportunities in existing accounts. Overall, you will focus on creating market share by selling digital transformation projects to customers on international markets. Therefore, in this role, you will leverage your advanced English language skills and outgoing, proactive and professional approach and positive work ethic.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Generating new business (direct B2B sales).
- Establishing call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new clients and existing clients.
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Effectively managing client expectations.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of approved products and services.
- Processing sales orders and working with our sales support.
- Keeping our CRM system updated.
What we expect:
- Advanced English language skills.
- Experience in sales (IT sales is an advantage).
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Proactivity, professionalism, positive attitude.
- Self-motivation and drive.
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Alpha division
We are the Alpha division within ACTUM Digital. We are focusing on CMS development, e-commerce and building comprehensive solutions.
Our team has achieved the highest levels of certification in our primary technologies Kentico and Kontent.ai. We are usually running multiple projects simultaneously for our clients from the US, Benelux and DACH regions.