What is waiting for you
Together with our long-term partner Conrad Electronic we have created the ACDC (ACTUM Conrad Development Campus) project. This is not just another development hub, but a project where developers can learn and progress to new levels, becoming part of the prestigious Conrad family of developers. As one of the leading B2B supplier portals in Europe, and as one of the key strategic partners of Google, Conrad is not only a great company to work for, but a real innovator of new technologies.
Our team is in charge of developing new features for and maintain the stability of the front-end implementation. We are looking for a person who is keen to help us in improving user experience and performance in terms of its effectiveness and efficiency, so that our customers feels like the happy people when E-commerce platform is used. Our final implementation covers 13 e-commerce websites.
Our team consists of 3 frontend developers, 3 backend developers, QA/Test person, scrum master and product owner. UI/UX members are as dedicated team. We as a front-end developers are responsible for technical implementation by ours best knowledge and experience. We are discussing a lot about technical obstacles and vision what we can do better.
What skills and knowledge should you bring
Technology is not everything, we are looking for open minded people who are team players. Skills are good, but your willingness to learn will not be underestimated.
Senior Level (CZK 100 000 – 130 000)
- React 16
- Babel up to ECMA 2022
- Webpack 5
- CSS3 (SCSS+PostCSS)
- Google Cloud Platform (or at least AWS) experience
- Responsive Web Design
- Software architecture experience
- Great soft skills (communication, mentoring, development processes, risk management, agile knowhow)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Google Analytics
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
Which competences are an advantage
Although we do offer EN courses to help you improve, we do require a very decent working proficiency. A big advantage you can bring to the table is related experience from E-commerce and platform development, especially in the B2B sector.
What can we offer
Pay is always an important factor, but the perspective and personal development has been a main driver for people to not only join the project but stay with us. Further you will of course enjoy all the benefits of our great offices here in the Visionary building in Prague 7:
- As much free coffee and tea as you can physically drink
- Fresh fruit each day
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack menu at the legendary ACTUM cafe
- Super-modern offices with air filtration and climate control
- Rooftop terrace and balconies
- VERY frequent grilling and teambuilding sessions
- Free for all Knowledge Snack sessions
- Cycling storage and shower facilities
- Free use of sports playground outside aka “the cage”
- Multisports cardEnglish lessons