Data Model Builder
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Data Model Builder, you will help us on our journey towards the digitalization of our clients through data collection, processing, integration and visualization through advanced modelling, optimization, and simulation.
- You will participate in the project design and/or implementation for clients, both Czech and foreign.
- You will work on interesting projects across different areas across Supply Chain - your role will be to extend our analytical and data skills.
- You will get to know Agile or Waterfall project management methodology depending on a project's nature.
- You will process documents and data from the client, perform business/data analysis and be responsible for the result interpretation.
- Together with the team, you will learn to operate and implement existing tools, platforms and assets, design new solutions for the client, and possibly be part of defining business requirements for new technologies.
- You will help us on our journey towards digitization of our clients (from data collection, processing, integration and visualization through advanced modelling, optimization, and simulation).
- You will participate in the preparation of offers for clients.
- When you feel up to it, you will take over independent management of part of the project, including communication with the clients.
What we expect:
- knowledge of at least one BI tool, preferably Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or ThoughtSpot with the interest to learn more
- basic understanding of SQL and other programming skills is an advantage
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Supply Chain division
We are the Supply Chain division within ACTUM Digital. Supply Chain Consulting helps its clients develop new processes or ways of doing things to operate their businesses more effectively so they may increase revenue while containing costs. Helps companies who frequently struggle to meet demand in today's extremely competitive markets or enterprises that fall short of their sales or cost expectations. IT approach that is appropriate for business goals is used to define and implement such modifications. Such modifications are defined and implemented using an IT/SW algorithm that meets business needs.