Customer Care Specialist
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Support & Services
About the job
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be asked to receive and validate the issues reported by clients, coordinate the actions required to resolve them, and to take care of the reporting. You will have an understanding of incident management and be able to handle the progression and escalation of problems. You will also be working closely with stakeholders and clients to manage communications and facilitate customer care take-over.
What we expect:
- advanced communication skills
- experience in a client-facing role
- advanced time management skills
- work experience from a large corporation or an IT company
- proactive problem management, based on trend analyses
- fluency in both English and Czech (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- knowledge of ITIL
- experience with Jira or Confluence or similar tools
- background from Customer Support within a software company
- quality assurance experience, manual testing in the area of software development
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Alpha division
We are the Alpha division within ACTUM Digital. We are focusing on CMS development, e-commerce and building comprehensive solutions.
Our team has achieved the highest levels of certification in our primary technologies Kentico and Kontent.ai. We are usually running multiple projects simultaneously for our clients from US, Benelux and DACH regions.