Customer Care Coordinator
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Support & Services
About the job
As a Customer Care Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and support for our clients. Serving as the primary point of contact, you'll bridge the gap between clients and our internal teams. Your responsibilities will encompass receiving and validating client-reported issues, coordinating resolutions, and handling all related reporting. Your expertise in incident management will be vital for effectively addressing and escalating problems. Collaborating closely with stakeholders and clients, you'll manage communications and facilitate smooth customer care handovers. This role is ideal for those with aspirations to oversee the entire team and drive exceptional customer care operations.
What we expect:
- previous experience in customer support or other client-facing roles (QA, Business Analyst...) within the software development industry
- advanced time management skills, enabling efficient handling of client inquiries and issues
- strong problem-solving skills, employing a proactive approach to manage and resolve issues
- fluent in both English and Czech (written and spoken), with exceptional communication abilities
Nice to have:
- ambition to oversee the customer care team and ensure smooth operations
- knowledge of ITIL practices, enhancing incident management processes
- familiarity with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools, streamlining collaboration and reporting
- experience with Azure, contributing to efficient technical issue resolutions
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Alpha division
We are the Alpha division within ACTUM Digital. We are focusing on CMS development, e-commerce and building comprehensive solutions.
Our team has achieved the highest levels of certification in our primary technologies Kentico and Kontent.ai. We are usually running multiple projects simultaneously for our clients from the US, Benelux and DACH regions.