Content Production Manager
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
As a Content Production Manager, you will be a part of the Corporate Marketing team. It will be your role to make sure Actum produces text and visual marketing content including but not limited to case studies, blog posts, white papers, insights, LinkedIn posts; make sure that the content performs and is produced at a reasonable cost.
Each division and the whole company have communication needs as part of their marketing and sales efforts. It is a challenge for each team to build a full capability of producing content. Corporate Marketing team will centralize the supporting role and will deliver content production to divisions as one of its core services.The role of Content Production Manager is to build and oversee the Content as a Service offering of the Corporate Marketing team.
A Content Production Manager at ACTUM Digital is a person that:
- Produce marketing content – manage stakeholders, production process, enforce deadlines and quality, control costs
- Occasionally author and edit non-critical content
- Establish working knowledge at Actum on content available for reuse internally as well as from our partner network
- Build, use, and share knowledge on content performance. Define KPIs, measure, evaluate, share best practices
- Collect content-related insights from clients and partners. Establish a process of decentralized collection of insights
- Develop a network of partners for content outsourcing. Establish a process of collaboration and monitoring of quality
- Support the stack of technology tools for content operations (content hub, translation tools, performance tools, SEO, authoring tools)
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year experience at a position actively working with content (e.g. as an editor); B2B marketing a strong advantage
- Fluent English and excellent written English at a level of native speaker
- Storytelling skills
- Strong motivation to make sure that Actum has excellent performance-driven content; to do it "right", use latest insights, experiment with tools
- Drive to fill gaps
- Easy to work with; ready to support divisions
Nice to have
- German language is a big nice to have
- Basic skills to create visual content – photos, videos, infographics
- Experience with marketing technology
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to design and build new system of marketing content production and use
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- International environment with everyday use of English
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
The career opportunity is here for you. Welcome to a culture where the pace is fast and change never stops. At ACTUM Digital, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.