Consultant / Supply Chain
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
About the jobAs a Supply Chain Consultant, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of projects for Czech and international clients. You will perform advanced business and data analysis and lead the preparation of offers for clients. Together with the team, you will design new solutions, including business requirements for future technologies.
What we expect:
- interest in new technologies related to logistics, purchasing, planning, and production management
- good analytical thinking and ability to navigate complex problems
- completed at least a bachelor's program with an economic or technical focus
- good communication and presentation skills in Czech and English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of various areas of the Supply Chain (Procurement, Sales, Planning, Production, Logistics & Distribution)
- knowledge of the tools for data processing and visualization (SQL, Power BI or others) or business planning (e.g. o9 Solutions, Oracle, Cognos, SAP or others)
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Supply Chain division
We are the Supply Chain division within ACTUM Digital. Supply Chain Consulting helps its clients develop new processes or ways of doing things to operate their businesses more effectively so they may increase revenue while containing costs. Helps companies who frequently struggle to meet demand in today's extremely competitive markets or enterprises that fall short of their sales or cost expectations. IT approach that is appropriate for business goals is used to define and implement such modifications. Such modifications are defined and implemented using an IT/SW algorithm that meets business needs.