Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
As a Cloud Engineer you will be a part of Actum Team. We Are Apollo, a division of ACTUM Digital.
Our daily bread is the development of websites, web applications, and everything surrounding it - gathering the requirements and helping our partners form the narrative flow and define the product, infrastructure, software architecture, and development. Our strategic competences gravitate around development on top of AWS, Azure and search solutions.
We promote autonomy and self-organization rather than top-down control and management. We focus on achieving excellence, not only preventing mistakes. We actively encourage ourselves to acquire new knowledge – and to share the experience within our teams. It is our implicit commitment to ensure we provide all our colleagues and friends a sense of purpose. Every hour that people – clients or employees – invest in our company must be worthy and have a meaning. Honestly, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the job is always super exciting, but we must know why we do it and why it is important.
We Work With
- NET 6 Family, Typescript
- SaaS PaaS and IaaS on AWS and Azure
- AWS CDK, IaC, CI/CD, Chaos engineering
- DevOps practices
- VS Studio, VS Code, Rider etc.
- GitHub, JIRA and Confluence
Why choose us?
- Over 20 years of experience – strong digital player with international growth appetite
- Cutting edge technologies
- Informal environment, flat organization, flexibility
- High level of influence and instant impact on the business
- Freedom and fast decision-making process
- Teamwork and support from experts in their field
As a Cloud Engineer you will
- Design, develop and support web solutions in .NET
- Define and describe infrastructure (networking, compute, storage, monitoring) in Typescript
- Automate delivery using Azure DevOps
- Improve search performance and relevancy in Elasticsearch
- Actively communicate with the whole team and customer
- Participate in solution design and implementation of satellite projects
- Work on local and international projects for prestigious clients
What we’re looking for
- An experienced developer of C#, ASP.NET, Typescript
- Base oriented in JS, HTML and CSS
- Understanding best practices in architecting and designing distributed systems
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in AWS Serverless stack.
- Good to have experience working with one of other cloud providers on the level beyond just running VM.
- Preferable knowledge of AWS CDK or one of IaC frameworks.
- Docker knowledge.
- Ability to explain and justify your ideas in front of a customer
- Proactive, responsible, communicative, and self-organized
- Fair and honest
- Good English speaker (daily communication)
What’s in it for you
- Working with professionals within the group of companies - ACTUM Digital, yachting.com, WMC Grey
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Company notebook (Lenovo or Macbook) and mobile phone
- Multisport card
- Our bar with refreshments / meals, free fruit, coffee, and tea
- Free English lessons with native English speaker
- International environment with everyday use of English
The career opportunity is here for you. Welcome to a culture where the pace is fast and change never stops. At ACTUM Digital, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.