Business Development Representative
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
Our team of professionals in Apollo is looking for a Business Development Representative to join us on our journey. The ideal candidate should have a charismatic but humble personality, great communication skills, and a good understanding of digital solutions, sales, and marketing. If you strive to build and maintain strategic partnerships in this endlessly demanding business, then might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be:
- arranging meetings with our technical team and Account Director based on the pre-assigned target account list
- reaching out to new prospects via phone and email and setting up automated email campaigns
- setting up high-quality meetings and being a part of them along with Account managers, taking notes and getting familiar with the product we offer
- working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, registering activities, and logging relevant information to the account activity
What the role is NOT about:
- sourcing or finding data - you will be provided with those based on the selected target audience
- you will not be creating proposals or client presentations - those will be provided to you
What we expect:
- at least one year of experience in business development, preferably in an agency that focuses on web application development or cloud development
- experience in managing enterprise clients
- excellent communication skills in English and the ability to secure a meeting that will be relevant to our service offering
- German language is an advantage
- marketing experience is an advantage level
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card contribution
- international environment
About the Apollo division
We are the Apollo division within ACTUM Digital. Our primary focus is the development of websites, web applications and everything else related. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
Our clients are international enterprises that excel in utilities, financial services, art, and retail. Our projects usually last longer than 12 months, but our relationship with clients lasts much longer, as we like doing everything possible to assist them.