Business Development Representative
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
This role is about:
- Arranging meetings with our technical team and Account Director based on pre-assigned target account list
- Reaching out to new prospects via phone and email
- Setting up automated email campaigns
- Setting up high quality meetings
- Joining call meetings with Account Managers (AMs), taking notes, and getting familiar with the products we offer
- Understanding the purpose of our services while looking for the right person
- General understanding of corporate organizational structure
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, registering activities and logging relevant information to the account activity
- Having a proactive approach and hunter’s mindset
What the role is NOT about:
- Sourcing or finding data. You will be provided those based on selected target audience.
- You will not be creating proposals or client presentations. Those will be provided to you.
What you bring to the table:
- At least two years of experience in business development, preferably in an agency that focuses on web application development or cloud development.
- Experience in managing enterprise clients. Marketing experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Ability to secure a meeting that will be relevant to our service offering.
- Not required, but it is an advantage to have perfect communication skills in German (native or C2 level)
What you can learn at ACTUM:
- Understand specific of Marketing in various interesting verticals
- Receive trainings and get certified on state-of-art technologies and best agile software development practices
- Broaden your knowledge of MarTech landscape, learn technical details behind the most desired experience platforms on the market
- Chance to grow professionally. This role offers an opportunity to grow within the sales and account management
- Improve your presentation skills to both C-level Managers and broad audiences
- Everyone in the division is encouraged to contribute as a speaker to our regular knowledge sharing sessions and to write & publish articles. This improves our skills and allows to share and absorb unique experience across different fields of expertise. You will have the opportunity to learn about project management directly by being part of the projects
What we bring to the table:
- Our clients are international and global enterprises. We operate in Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, and the Middle East
- Our HQ is located in a modern building with all the conveniences such as parking space for bicycle, shower, relax areas, theatre in the office, excellent café check out @recepcewmc and friendly colleagues of various backgrounds, ranging from South America, through Germany to India
- You will have a freedom to meet clients and support organization of the trips
- We organize our regular knowledge sharing sessions where we share experiences and expertise from various technology and business management fields
- Ultimately, you will have an opportunity to become a part of an open-minded group of professionals
We are Apollo, a division of ACTUM Digital
Our team focuses on development of websites, web applications, and everything related to it. Starting from gathering the requirements from a client and helping our partners form the narrative flow, to defining the product, infrastructure, software architecture, and its development. Our strategic competencies gravitate around Sitecore and development on top of Azure and AWS services.
We promote autonomy and self-organization rather than top-down control and management. We focus on achieving excellence, not only preventing mistakes. We actively encourage ourselves to acquire new knowledge and to share the experience within our teams. It is our implicit commitment to ensure that we provide a sense of a purpose to all our colleagues and friends. Every hour that people, clients, or employees invest in our company must be worthy and have a meaning. Honestly, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the job is always super exciting, but we need to know why we do it, and why it is important.
You can find out more about us at @lifeatapollodivision or read some of our ideas here: Life at apollo division.