Business Development Manager
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
Sales & Business Development
We implement robust systems and consult digital solutions, especially in the B2B segment. All over the world in 15 languages.
We deliver end-to-end solutions (Implementation & Consulting), not just Software Development, but also Business Analyses, Blue Printing, Designing, Technology Architecture, Marketing and other services on top.
Actum Digital is expanding to Switzerland!
- Actum's goal is to build a physical presence in Switzerland to service existing and future clients on the local market.
- Up to 15 % of existing revenues come from Switzerland.
- The goal is to be “Top of mind” in the designated segment in providing digital solutions.
- Primary ICP: B2B Manufacturing / German part / 500-5000 employees.
- Wider targeting to 100-10000 employees = 570 companies.
- Secondary ICP: E-commerce/Retail
About the job
The role is all about selling complex Websites, E-commerce and Portal solutions to European clients (DACH).
In the beginning, the role will be mainly about acquiring new clients. You will need to actively look for new clients and build your own client portfolio.
IN DACH’s region we have cca 20 active clients (big international companies) that generate around 20% of all division revenue. All solutions (average deal size 800K EUR) are highly customized so you need to know how to sell custom development solutions.
What we expect:
- Listen & ask a lot of questions, understand client's business needs, and have SW project management skills.
- Be creative and improvise to come up with the first quick wins/small projects.
- Perfect communication and presentation skills in English and Swiss German.
- Your territory will be Europe - DACH Region.
- You need to be prepared for online calls, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for prospecting, presenting in English most of the time, and creating different sales strategies on how to approach new clients.
- You will get help from Jan Havel - Co-founder and Managing Partner and other team members (consultants, architects, and even owners at some points).
- You will need to coordinate an internal delivery team to achieve important milestones in the sales life cycle.
- Sales quotas and KPIs will be determined along the interview process with the CEO/CCO.