Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic team!
IT Development & Consultancy
About the job
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working on interesting projects across different areas across the Supply Chain. You will help us on our journey towards digitization of our clients (from data collection, processing, integration and visualization through advanced modelling, optimization, and simulation).
We are open to juniors (3+) and seniors (6+) years of previous working experience.
What we expect:
- good analytical thinking; you can navigate complex problems and you are able to communicate processed data and describe related business requirements
- independency during communications with various business and process owners (phone and email communication, planning of meetings) during analysis
- you are not afraid of IT systems and the complexity of related business processes
- you are interested in various areas of Supply Chain (Procurement, Sales, Planning, Production, Logistics & Distribution, Manufacture.) and applying digital technologies to overcome today’s business challenges
- knowledge of AS-IS description of the process, BPMN diagrams, functional requirements and a TO-BE status
- you can take the initiative and help us to come up with some new approaches or even design new assets for our client’s challenges
- you are not afraid to ask questions, and you can deliver your outputs on time – the team can rely on you
- you have completed at least a bachelor's program with an economic or technical focus
- you are not afraid to present your opinions, both in Czech and in English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of some of the tools for data processing and visualization tools (SQL, Power BI or others), data analytics technologies (R,Python, Julia), business planning and modelling tools (e.g. o9 Solutions, Blue Yonder, Oracle, Cognos, SAP, Anaplan or others)
- you can easily navigate around the advanced optimization or simulation use cases and understand how to perform data modelling and use statistics (e.g. predictive modelling)
- experience with analysis of user needs and management of SW requirements
What's in it for you:
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relax zones
- flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- international environment
About the Supply Chain division
We are Supply Chain division within ACTUM Digital. Supply Chain Consulting helps its clients develop new processes or ways of doing things to operate their businesses more effectively so they may increase revenue while containing costs. Helps companies who frequently struggle to meet demand in today's extremely competitive markets or enterprises that fall short of their sales or cost expectations. IT approach that is appropriate for business goals is used to define and implement such modifications. Such modifications are defined and implemented using an IT/SW algorithm that meets business needs.